A curated collection of 41 delightful recipes that combine the playful creativity of fashion, the deliciousness of food, and the beauty of flowers, in one gorgeous glass. Elegant, edible flowers are becoming more accessible every day--they will taste as good as they look in fragrant drinks.
- Practical tips on using and sourcing edible flowers
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drink recipes that are perfect for a baby shower, a Mother's Day brunch, a wedding, or simply entertaining guests, there's something for everyone
- Colorful photos accompany floral mixed drink recipes
Amateur and professional bartenders alike will love this book.
- Iced Lavender Café au Lait
- Rose Petal Almond Milk
- Dandelion Tea Cinnamon Cappuccino
- Hibiscus Old Fashioned
- Plum Rosewater Gin and Tonic
- Orange Blossom Moscow Mule